Sunday, March 23, 2008
Thing 20
There are certainly lots of pieces of video out there although they take some sorting through to find what is appropriate for your intended use. Teacher Tube has lots of student projects--maybe not ideal to teach from but a source of ideas. I tried for quite some time to embed a video. I found the box with the URL, the command that said "embed," the adjective"embeddable," and knew how to switch on my blog to HTML. But I could not pull it off. When back at school I'll get my librarian to help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you can't embed with a URL...you have to use the html code...you have to switch you post box from Compose to html so you can paste the code.
But if you put the url into your post then we could click to see the video(s)you like?
Post a Comment