1. My favorite discovery, with school in mind, is the wikis tool and the utilization of it as demonstrated byt Cool Cat Teacher I can easily see how this could be used by students on a small group or individualized basis once they have been given some basic instruction. It can be utilized across the curriculum.
2. I do want to keep more up to date with technological resources even though I will always be a person who loves to hold a book in my hands. I've also seen that even though much technology is supposed to save time, it takes tons of time to learn what's out there , sift through it, and keep up with changes.
3. The huge changes implied by the rapidity of technological innovation for libraries and librarians was something I had not really considered much. It will be interesting to see how all that plays out.
4. Smaller groups of activities with more groups available over time would be my suggestion. This was a lot of stuff to handle even given the number of weeks allowed. Certain spots could have had greater clarity in explanation.
5. Yes, but not until I get some experience applying what I've leaarned here.
6. enlightening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! We'll look at the video embedding adn do the podcast on Monday!
Congrats!
I know you will take your new knowledge and do some good things!...especially with the great collaborator you have so close by!
Post a Comment